2021 | APAC
Innovate | Strategize | Executejoin now
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to trade cryptocurrencies?
Dive deeper into the world of trading digital assets with Zipmex
You’ll also get to learn the technical aspects of trading with Zipmex’s experienced cryptocurrency traders and exclusive chats with the executive team during panel discussions and ‘fireside’ chats.
- Get all the answers to your questions with Zipmex’s first-ever trading competition.
- Trade cryptocurrencies with US$10,000.
- The grand prize? 100% of your trading gains.
29 April 2021 – 2 May 2021
10.30 - 11.00 (GMT+7)
Note: The trading period for this competition is 48 hours
Students with all trading levels are encouraged to apply.
- This competition will be held entirely online via Zoom. There will be only one round of competition.
- Each participating team will be given 48 hours to trade any of the 16 tokens on the Zipmex exchange platform.
- Each team will have access to one trading account and US$10,000 be deposited into each team account for trading.
- Top 3 teams with the highest trading profit will be selected as winners of the competition.
- The top 3 teams will be invited to do a 10-15 presentation of their trading strategy & technical analysis to a panel of judges, followed by 10 minutes of Q&A.
29th April 2021
- 10.30 - 11.00 (GMT+7): Commencement of Zipmex Trading Competition.
- 11.00 - 24.00 (GMT+7): Teams begin trading
30th April 2021
- Entire day: Trading continues
1st May 2021
- 11.00 (GMT+7): End of trading competition
- 11.30 (GMT+7): Top 3 teams with highest P&L announced
- 11.45 (GMT+7) - onwards: Top 3 prepare for “Trading Strategy Pitch” presentation to panelists
2nd May 2021
- 9.30 - 11:00 (GMT+7): Closing ceremony and Strategy Pitch
4 persons in a team
30 teams max
Best teams chosen
- Each team must have a total of 4 members.
- There will be a maximum total of 30 participating teams. Team members can be from different universities and different departments. (i.e. Chula BBA 2 members, Thammasat BBA 2 members).
- Registration alone does not guarantee a place in the competition. Zipmex will filter and select 30 teams.
- If you are looking for a team member, please register first and join our Line Open Chat/We Chat ‘Find a partner’ groups below.
|Place taken by Team||Prizes|
|1st||100% of team’s trading gains in USDT|
|2nd||50% of team’s trading gains in USDT|
|3rd||25% of team’s trading gains in USDT|
Exclusive Networking Opportunity : Top team winners will also get the chance to have 1-on-1 mentoring sessions with our panelists.
Internship & Job Opportunity : Each member of the top 3 teams will be accelerated to the final round interview with Zipmex.
- Sophomores and Juniors will be eligible for Zipmex’s internship program.
- Final year students will be eligible to interview for Zipmex’s full-time positions.
* Winners will receive their prizes within a week of the competition’s end date.
How to Register?
To enter the competition, interested participants must register individually through this Google form.https://bit.ly/3wEEci7
Once you have a full team of 4, proceed to fill in team details on this Google sheet with the names + emails + schools of each member.https://bit.ly/31XHajE
Competition Eligibility: Please fill in the Google team form with names, emails, personal details, and resumes of your team members to be considered for the competition. To be eligible for the competition, you must sign up both the Google form and Google sheet. If you do not have a team member, please use the Line group or Wechat group below to find team members.
CEO Thailand and Co-Founder
Head of Risk Management Thailand
Chief Strategy Officer
Cut-off date for applications
Selected teams announced
Commencement of trading competition
Trading competition ends
Closing ceremony & pitch
- The trading competition is open to both undergraduates and postgraduate (Masters degree) students from any discipline, currently studying in university.
- If you are a postgraduate student, you must currently be enrolled and pursuing a higher degree at a university.
- Only students aged 18 and above can apply, due to trading restrictions under Thai law.
Want to know more about this trading competition? Join our community!
Line Open Chat